Archives In Holidays

Last week, our school team had sent a choir team for state level competition. It consist of 35 students including me (if I am not mistaken) and we went for the competition for 2 days, which were Tuesday and Wednesday at Grik, Perak. It was a terrible and unforgetable experience for me, especially the vast amount of mosquitoes that had a "grandeur fiesta" the moment we stepped out of the bus!!! On the next day, we set out with confidence. We had high hopes of getting top three. Unfortunately, we lose the competition due to anxiety and sudden stage fright of all choir member...

It had been one and a half week of holidays. I had spent my holidays by enjoying it even though I did not exactly enjoyed it (because I liked to online)... I had only ate, slept, watched TVs and done little readings. I spent even lesser time on-lining because my computer had problems and I am lazy to fix it... At least that's quite an achivement for myself (does those things counted as achievements? =.="). There's one thing that I always feel strange: when it is not holidays, we hoped holidays will come soon; when it is holidays, we hoped school reopens earlier. I don't know whether it's only me or it's human nature... Haiz, I need to start doing homework that need to be passed up when school reopens. Let us gambateh!!

Enjoy the holidays when you can...^.^
1 Response
  1. 雨文·雯 Says:

    haha..
    the choir members goto gerik oni 33..
    coz tow yee n ee lyn din go..
    ya.. gambateh la..
    i oso nid start doing my homework le...