One Day School Trip

Last Friday, I went to a trip organized by Christian Fellowship (CF) with my friends. The destination was UTAR college at Kampar. We departed to there at about 7.30 morning and reached there at about 9 morning. Firstly, we had a talk on 'Super Memory'. It was fun and nice. The talk was short but the lecturer gave us jokes and taught us many things. The we had another similar talk by another lecturer. By the time the talk ended, we had lunch at the college's canteen. The food there was nice, at least better than our school's food... After that, we were given the permission to see the exhibitions with our friends. I went around with another two of my friends, played a few games and watched the magic performance before departing to Ipoh.

At Ipoh, we were brought to Jaya Jusco to shop and have fun. Many of my male friends went to watch Transformer 2 while I went shopping with the girls and 2 other male friends. We went to MPH Bookstore first. I was hoping to buy Inheritance Cycle Book 3 "Brisingr" but the cashier said it was out of stock. Feeling disappointed, we went to Popular Bookstore instead. I was excited when I saw the book a just outside the shelf when I entered the bookstore. But the price was so expensive that it cost me RM76 just for that book! Then, we went for dinner at Pizza Hut. We had pizza and some of us had spagetti. We also went to shops to buy clothes which suddenly occured to us that we bought birthday presents for those who will have their birthday soon. I personally received one cloth as present from my friends as my birthday is coming in one month. The other two of my friends also got their present. Then we departed back to Tanjong Malim. We sang all the way back home. It was a nice trip indeed!

I also declared broke after spending about RM130 that day... >.<
The book I bought at Popular Bookstore :
Third book of Inheritance Cycle
The salad me and my two other friends took >.<
Me and my friends choosing sushi after dinner XD
PS : I didn't have any camera... Picture adopted from internet or friends blog :D
0 Responses