Sombre Atmosphere

Today is the last day in school as we will have one week holiday to prepare ourselves better for SPM trial exam and yet the atmosphere in school is not as happy as I thought... Everyone is sad about their gerak gempur exam marks and that include me (a little lar...). Emerlyn is having a bad day as many bad things happened recently and I guess it will go on for one week... My results are not good but not too bad as I did not put much efforts in it... still glad that I did not have any failed subjects ^.^ (zzz... long did not update blog also write all sad stuff... change topic..)

Tomorrow is our BBQ party! Me and my friends had planned to have this party since 2 weeks ago and I am looking forward to that... Last two days, Yee Ling our "big sister" took us to Billion Supermarket to buy things needed for the party and to our surprise we spent more money than we expected!! We are in debt =.='' still that is to ensure everyone is full at that night... Also, I only realize that there are 14 people that were borned in August until October few weeks ago!

Things come and go as time goes on. Be optimistic in facing trial and tribulations with some hard works in this holidays and you will find yourself improving much faster than you ever imagined! But for now, let's get the party started!

Happy Birthday to all passed and to-be friends (including me) and happy holidays~~
0 Responses