Unexpected Events

I had not updated my blog for a long time as I was very busy studying and also partly lazy...

Today is a free day for me and my friends because we did not take art in SPM except 2 of my friends. Despite that, I still go to school for attendance and to study with only a few of my friends: Ho, Emerlyn, Elaine, Wong and of course those who took art... When I reached the school, every thing seemed OK... At about 9 a.m., Mr. Ganesan walked in and asked us to find the monitors to take the koko form at his office and to gather all 5 Science 1 students in the class for briefing... He went in our class twice and found out most of the students, especially Indians were chit-chatting at other class and he grew mad... After recess, he went in again and this time he was so furious that he gathered all of us and scolded us. His briefing was not short after at all... He scolded us for not studying when we did not have any exams even though I was studying, scolded us for not looking at the koko matter seriously and as usual stressed the importance of koko and so on....

Our class teacher, Pn. Moga did not seemed happy also. When Teck Li slipped off when talking to her, she stated his fault which we deeply regretted... but that was not the real reason she was unhappy, at least not what we all and some Indians thought... Sharrvind suggested she was scolded by Mr. Ganesan for our bad attitude and I think that was part of the reason...

By the way, Pn. Thana, our Biology teacher was back today!! She looked like she grew "bigger" >.< but that is normal for one who had just gave birth... She just got our Biology paper 2 from Pn. Sabariah, the one supposed to mark our paper... So, we did not get our Bio marks today...

By the way, that was all that happened in school today. There was unexpected events that happened but I managed to finish reading up part of my KC (chinese literature) text book...

Trial is 2 more days to go before finishing. Wish me luck on Thursday for my KC! @.@
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses