JPA Scholarship, Again

Sunday, June 13, 2010
JPA PIDN scholarship result was announced last Friday evening and I was chosen as one of their scholars for IPTA. Yes, that means I am offered to continue study at Selangor Matriculation College for the next nine months. I wonder whats the point of giving us this scholarship when I am already studying in this matriculation college and the fees are free to start with? Is this a back up plan for JPA if we, the non-bumis complains to the government? They are giving me extra allowances only in exchange for a few years bond with our government. For this very reason, I am hesitating to accept their offer.

Scholarship aside, yesterday was the election day of JPP (Jawatankuasa Perwakilan Pelajar) for my college. There were only two non-bumis candidates took part in it, which were Tan Phui Khuun and Jaswant Singh and both of them won it!! Of yeah, this is going to make our life here so much easier and comfortable!

Well, thats all for now. Will be updating when I have time later. =)
2 Responses
  1. Keyi Says:

    I think the matrix college is no good, standards are really low and they're just to help the malays. You're there and you should know better than I do. I don't think the gov has sth good to offer to people like us. Even if you get to study in a decent gov uni and graduate, doesn't mean that people will want to employ you.. So do you want to take the chance? The future is really important, much more important than now. So don't worry bout other factors but just your future first. You have nothing to lose right now. Just asking you to reconsider your options carefully..