Life At Matriculation

Saturday, May 15, 2010
So far the life at KMS is okay. The facilities are not complete yet: no laundry service, no iron provided, no library yet, no gym, and most importantly, this place is so super damn hot. Nevertheless, I tried my best to have fun. I joined in the choir team to sing for the Closing Ceremony for MPPB(Majlis Penutupan Pelajar Baru) and became the keyboardist accidentally. More photos will come later. Yesterday was the last day of my torturing orientation week and I made it through!! I got some new friends and they are all great people, especially the chinese and indians. I will officially commence my lectures next week. Wish me luck yea!

Well, thats all for now. I will update more when I have time later.
Labels: edit post
6 Responses
  1. 雨文·雯 Says:

    gud luck yang.. all the best..


  2. PP Says:

    wish u good luck too....we wait u come back loh...>.<



  3. CJ Says:

    luck...lucky....u will be the luckiest there ^_^


  4. ~YaNg YanG~ Says:

    Thanks for all the wishes!! ^^ I will be back next weekend. See you all then!


  5. CJ Says:

    Great! See you later then..tata