To Never Look Back..

Sunday, May 9, 2010
I had never thought that making a decision is that hard and painful until now. All the while, I had been the one giving advices and guiding them to decide their future pathways at recom. Ironically, I am the one that needs enlightenment desperately: to accept matriculation offer or to fork out parents' money to study A-level. Yes, I turned down the offer to pursue Telecommunication Engineering under Electrical Engineering from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) because this is not my desired course.

I was told by seniors to gather the pros and cons of both matriculation and A-level and make my decision based on where I would like to study at in future. After contemplating all aspects, I decided to challenge the less favorable road - matriculation. Since God intervened my initial plan and gave me this chance, I figured that it is better for me to grab it rather than feeling disgruntled that I will lose my chance to pursue my undergraduate study overseas, scholarships application, so on and so forth. One will never know what is at the end of the tunnel before he or she go through it and I believe that whichever choice I made, the light awaits me.

I will strive and I will conquer.

Also, I want to thank my friends that were willing to hear my thoughts and gave me some of their insights on the choices available. I really appreciate the advices you all gave me and it helped me a lot. As cliche as it may sound, nobody is a better decision-maker other than yourself. Be wise in making it and never look back after that.

Food for thought and a quote to share: dream for the star, stay on the ground.

Well, that's all for now. I'll try my best to update my blog, if I got internet access there. KMS, here I come! =)
5 Responses
  1. sh. Says:

    Babyyyyyyyyyyyy! You're going to matriculation? This monday?

    T.T

    Take care, study hard =)
    I wish you all the best in the future..

    *I see stars there! Me likes! xD


  2. 雨文·雯 Says:

    yang, gambateh!! ^^


  3. BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck in your study!!!!!

    Take care, study hard and smart! =)

    Going to miss you a lot!!! XD


  4. ~YaNg YanG~ Says:

    Thanks guys!! I will do my best. Not sure if I will finish the whole matriculation(might quit halfway).. I'll let time decide what's best for me. =)


  5. best of luck to you ke yang! :D