Yet Another Gathering-Farewell, My Beloved Friends

Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Last Saturday night, I attended a gathering with my friends. The original plan to have a BBQ session was cancelled and it was replaced by steamboat-cheaper and easier to be done. After having such a long holiday, it had finally coming to an end, especially for those that are going to start their Form 6 and some starting their A-levels at Tunku Abdul Rahman College. As for me, I will go for my matriculation first while waiting for my JPA. This might be the last time I will gather with you all! Farewell, my beloved friends.

Here are some picture to feast your eyes:
Urgh, why is there no picture of all boys together? Never mind, this will do! =)
Another one to share with you all! =D
The girls-charming and cute? Of course la~
Here comes the angel with his big halo~ Tadaa!! And my dear Jiin! *wink wink*
I will definitely miss you all!!
(The photo should be zoomed in. Blame the photographer!! Just kidding! Haha)

Thats all for now. Will update my blog soon. =)
0 Responses