Preparation For JPA Interview

Monday, April 5, 2010
I have been busy doing preparation for JPA interview. As much as I hate to admit, I am so unprepared for this interview. Here's why.

I have not yet:
1. get myself a clear folder to put in and arrange my documents,
2. fill in the borang pengesahan pendapatan ibu bapa,
3. get myself "current" with all the earth-shaking news/topics happened within 2009,
4. boost my confidence and prepare myself mentally,
5. really brush up my english and malay, orally

What had I been doing last week, you may ask? Lets see. I got my hair cut short, albeit I think the front part is a little longer than I wanted it to be; I got myself a full set of formal attire; I read through the newspapers even though I got little information from them; I asked the seniors and friends for advices. Thats pretty much what I did. To think back, I actually wasted a lot of time surfing internet which, now only I realize, is utterly pointless. Fortunately, I still have two more days to get myself well-equipped before I step up to front line and confront the "war".

Today marked the starting of JPA interview. My dear friends, be well prepared to be bombarded by the rain of questions. This is the time when every little things you say matters. So, think and speak well.

Well, thats all for now. Bonne chance a tous (good luck to all in French)!!
0 Responses