Some Updates

Tuesday, March 30, 2010
I attended the ceremony at UPSI on last Sunday to get my "award" as I was foretold. At the ceremony, I met Tan Sri Rais Yatim in person for the first time. He gave a damn long speech about our second prime minister, Allahyarham Tun Abdul Razak, histories and his experiences. My friends and I collected our "awards" as soon as he finished his speech. It turned out the "awards" were a bag and a check worth of RM200. No certificates, no medals, no trophies. Nothing great about this "awards". The end.

JPA result is released today. Of course I checked mine and found out i got shortlisted for the interview. I kinda expected this outcome, but I am still quite grateful and of course excited for it. My interview will be held on 7th of April, 2pm at Ipoh, which is next wednesday. I got about one week to prepare for my interview. I am going to brush up my english and malay as well. I haven't speak and write in malay for quite a long time already. I think I am going to do some read up on recent news for both local and international. Maybe some articles will help too. Anyway, I want to congratulate those that got JPA interview. Lets work hard together to ensure we got this scholarship.

Well, that's all for now. I had been so busy these few days until I didn't have time to update my blog. I will try to update my blog when I am free again.

P.S. I'm sure everyone checked their result for JPA. Just in case someone haven't check it and wants to know where to check it, please visit http://esilav2.jpa.gov.my
0 Responses