Exam After Exam

Today is the first day of PMR. I wondered if the exam questions are east or not... anyway best of luck to all PMR students. Put all your efforts and apply all your knowledge in this exam for once and for all!! SPM trial exam had just finished. So, everyone was taking their papers from teachers and of course 'beg' for marks. No offense, I got 13A : 5A-, 6A and 2A+ (according to the original marks)... I guess I am just lucky to get these marks as I did not study much and I really mean it even though you all may think I am bluffing especially on sejarah... It was very boring this few days especially in school. Everyone was doing correction for exam papers and I had been doing add maths day after day... Gosh, why there is so many modules!! Do until I fed up already....

Anyway, wish all form 3 students good luck, may your exam goes well!! Gambateh!! 加油!!
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses