A Special Friday Night

Yesterday night, there was a moon cake festival held at our town. Many activities were carried out, such as singing, lion dance and many more. It never came to me that I would go there as I was really tired that night. After my tuition class, I went home and found out all my family were going out: my sisters all went to the festival, my mum went her friend's house and my father went to have tea with old friends... So, I decided to join my friends to go to the festival. We arrived quite late at about 8.20 pm and of course the events started already. We watched the lion dance and then suddenly we felt the rain drop on our body... It's raining!!! We hurried to the hall nearby to shelter ourselves and of course go for a round at the lantern gallery there. After that, we went for one more time to the festival and then we decided to go back as we would get sick if we don't.

When we reached the town, Chew suggested to go to Pizza Hut to 'yam cha'. We agreed. At there, we have a pepsi and some light delicacies. We gave jokes and laughed. At about 10.30pm, the family which was sitting at the table beside us left. Kok Yee saw the jug which contained about a quarter of pepsi not drank. He joked to take their drinks for ourselves. To our surprise, Ho-the-brave-one went to their table and took the jug and poured all the pepsi into our jug. Our jug which before were only half-filled was now full. We laughed till our stomach pain!! The waitress which refilled half of the jug now saw the full jug and we quickly pour the pepsi into our cup to cover up! What a joke.... As we sat at there, we felt very cold, very cold and very cold. Suddenly the air-con. stopped functioning and we thought we could have a little warmth... But after a few seconds, the air-con function back and it became colder than before... We thought that the waiter and waitress there wanted to 'kick' us out by making us cold! At about 11 pm I treated them for the supper and went home.

I had fun and laughed so much that night. It was indeed an unforgettable Friday night!
0 Responses