KRS Farewell Dinner

KRS held a farewell dinner at Blue Garden for all form 5 KRS members, of course it was for those that were active and dedicated. There was a total of about 30 people attended. The party started at 7 p.m. and went on until about 10 p.m. We ate our food first then we proceeded to take photos as remembering. I felt lucky to had brought along my camera and I took about 120 photos!! Such a staggering number did not surprised me as it might be our last dinner together, at least until SPM is over... Anyone who wants to take a look at the complete album please visit my facebook as I do not want to upload the same pictures for second time... Took me whole morning to upload those pictures... =.=" Here is some of the pictures~~ enjoy yourself~~
5 Science 1 KRS fans~
Dedicated girls of KRS~~
Old pals of mine... best friend (",)
"Ouch! Don't hit me Fei Lou! Shoot you!"Not to forget the 5 Science 2 friends~~
It was my final year at KRS. I had many great times together with my friends in this five years. We shared happiness and sadness. Our glories will always remain in our heart forever. KRS gambateh!!

Labels: , edit post
0 Responses