Tennis Tournament

Yesterday, my school's Tennis Club held a tennis tournament at UPSI. As a member of tennis club, I was obliged to enter this competition. Nonetheless, I was not reluctant to go as I had not joined any sports for the past few months. There was not many people that came to participate this tournament which I think is normal as it is still exam time for PMR students as well as those who will be sitting for SPM. The tournament started at about 7.45 a.m. with some warm up first. It was a nice day because there was no sun!! We played single first which I got the fourth place. Then, we ate our breakfast to revitalize our energy. The second match was man double which I was paired up with Kok Yee. We got number four too... To ensure we all had something to bring back, Pn. Lau, our teacher in charge set up a mix double where I was paired up with my own little sister whilst Kok Yee with Eng May, my sister's friend. We have a nice long match and the weather suddenly changed. The sun came out of the cloud!! It was very hot and I felt I would faint the second me and my sister won. Haha, we won! The perfect match! Then, we had some drinks at e-go before going back. Me and my friends also got a chance to take a ride in one of my friends, Jian Hao's car with him as driver!

It was a fun morning as I got chance to sweat and also spend quality time together with my friends and little sister. This will also be my last sports played in the name of SMK Methodist!!
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses