4th Of January

Monday, January 4, 2010
Today is the first day of school for all primary, secondary school and probably some colleges and universities. Today is also the day where my friends departed for national service. They will stay there for 3 months but in between there will be some holidays for them. It was unfortunate for them to be chosen to NS but it's their fate. If we change our perspective, going NS can be fun and enjoyable. Some part of me myself are envious as those going to NS will be engaged in many activities which make their life in these few months more meaningful. I, on the other hand, have nothing to do in this 3 month holidays. I was not chosen to NS nor do I choose to work. Well, not precisely "nothing" as I still need to take my driving lessons. I took my 'undang' trial and real exam today. My exam result surprised me as I did not finish reading the 500-questions in the book given. Some common sense, thinking and luck allowed me pass my exam smoothly. I got 46 out of 50 questions. Not bad at all! (give myself a pat on my back :D)

4th of January indicates the start of a new life in a new year for everyone which is a student. I will be going to school to retrieve my certs and approve some copies of my certs. Happy schooling to all students in Malaysia!
0 Responses