Pros And Cons Part I

Friday, January 8, 2010
Everything that happens have its pros and cons. Since this topic is so wide, I'll just narrow down to a specific topic. Lets start with blogging. Blogging is becoming a very popular 'activity' that people will do when they are online in recent years and I'm one of them which are attracted to blogging last year. Being a blogger for almost 7 months, I would like to share my experience of blogging. Here are the pros of blogging:

1. Blog act as a diary which I can write anything I want and of course with some limits. It might become something with historical value in future! :D
2. It enable me to express part of myself which I couldn't express through mouth.
3. It helped me to train myself to write in English as I'm lazy to write the essays given by my former English teacher.
4. I can have fun by reading other people's blog.
5. Get to know my friends' current condition.
6. I can get chances to share my opinions and experiences here.
7. Earn money by selling things! I saw some blogs do post the pictures of things they want to sell.
8.
9.
10.

When there's pros, there'll be cons. Here are the cons of blogging:

1. Wasting too much time trying to update myself with other blogs and my blog.
2. Giving me reason to online which disturb my study time...
3. Using short-words which sometimes (very rare) affects my spelling when I'm writing essays.
4. Posting some useless posts which piss people off.
5. Might help stalker to stalk us! jkjk XD
6. Waste money as you pay for the electric bill, internet server or services in cyber cafe.
7. Causes people to be addicted to blog, proceed to affect their health and maybe even kill them because they don't want to eat and sleep to blog!! LOL :P
8.
9.
10.

Places reserved for further "elaboration". Comments please. ^^
Labels: edit post
0 Responses