Bored, Restricted...

Saturday, 23 January, 2010
Its the third week of January and I'm still in the middle of my holidays. How am I doing? Hmm.. "boring" its what I can describe my days. Other than the daily basis, what's left are playing computer games, surfing internet, watching tv and sometimes play piano. A few days ago, my friends decided to go interview for getting a part time job at Sunway Pyramid and I thought of going there too. Unfortunately, I was kinda restricted by my dad since he said it's very dangerous. I do partially understand his perspective but it was because of that I failed to secure any part time job at a new place. Feeling like a bird having its wings cut, I was consoled and encouraged by my friends to plead my dad to change his "concept" but I decided not to do so because I know well it will be a failed attempt. Having attended quite numerous rendezvous with my friends, I manage to update myself with my friend's life. This will soon come to a stop until March as another 2 or 3 of my friends will be going out to gain working experience. I will be all alone for another month! I wonder how I'll be able to endure it by just being a couch potato...

Anyway, CNY is just around the corner. Hopefully I can still meet up with my friends during CNY although I will not have chance to meet up with some of my friends. Well, I just have to say good luck and good bye to my friends which will again leave the town! Life still goes on...
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. Giovanni Says:

    Hopefully you can spend your time well at here..
    I do believe there are still advantages for you..
    Plenty of positives^^


  2. ~YaNg YanG~ Says:

    Thanks. I hope so too. Do online sometimes to update your blog when you're working at KimGary. ^^