New Year, New Look

Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Surprise! I changed my blog template and title today! I had been using the old template for quite a long time and I thought of giving a new look to my blog in this new year. A lighter colour as background make my blog looks less depressing unlike the one before. Being a SPM 2009 leaver, I had endured difficult times during the examination periods, thus I needed some resting before continuing my study life. So, I decided to choose this theme in hope to share my serenity and joy, which I experiences now, with all my blog readers. There's one disadvantage that I find in this template is that it does not provide me with the date I posted all of my posts. So, for the mean time, I will just post my dates before my content until I find the solution to this problem. Well, I won't elaborate any longer, you can have a look at my blog yourself.

My blog has yet to make some changes to become a good blog. So, feel free to leave some comments on my blog new appearance so that I can change for the better! Thanks in advance.
2 Responses
  1. jiin Says:

    dear ke yang, had you learn how to design template??


  2. ~YaNg YanG~ Says:

    Not yet. I'm using the provided-template. I thought you know how to design a template already...