Facebook Group Formation

Saturday, January 16, 2010
I attempted to form a facebook group just now and had succeeded in doing so. The group was named as 1992 TM Babies. I'm not sure if its a good name but I'll just follow what seemed to be best at the moment. The whole purpose of creating this group is to allow maximum communication between us, who are best friends in secondary school even when we will go our seperate ways after SPM which some of us had already did so. This group is a closed group, which means those who can join in will be those who are invited by me or the permissions to join in are allowed by me myself. So, all TM babies borned in 1992 please do accept my invitation and feel free to talk and spam like usual to make it more alive! Events that will be organized will be posted on the wall so that you can know about it and then decide to join it or not.

Credits for Nicholas Seow for contributing this idea, Waijack for the avatar image, me for creating the group and those that will help to make this group a success in future. Thanks!


Labels: edit post
6 Responses
  1. Giovanni Says:

    Everyone, let's work hard for it..
    We make it a successful group together!!


  2. 雨文·雯 Says:

    yaya.. a gud idea.. ^^


  3. liyana Says:

    haha XD
    really a good idea....


  4. ~YaNg YanG~ Says:

    Thanks for joining! Still got a long way to improve it but its a good start! :D


  5. CJ Says:

    with ke yang as taichou, we strife for the best


  6. ~YaNg YanG~ Says:

    Gan, send invitation to me. I can't enter your blog because you privatized it already. Thanks.