My Former School's Sports Day

Friday, March 5, 2010
Yesterday was my former school's sports day. My friends and I decided to pay a visit to our former school to watch how our juniors are doing in their marching competition and also meet up with the teachers. Since I was a bit late, I missed the chance to see how the marching competition progressed. After I reached the school, I realized that this year's sports day was not as grandeur and packed as last year. Decorations were rarely seen around the school. In fact, I saw only a few balloons and banners only. There were also lesser rules that restrict students from going out of the school while the events were still going on, which I think, was the major reason the field was less crowded.

The result of the marching competition was anticipated. For the uniforms, KRS, as usual, won the marching competition. Meanwhile, the prefects won the other group. The only unexpected event was the librarian won the salute part of the whole marching competition which was usually won by prefects. So, I will congratulate all librarians that worked so hard in their training. Well done! At the end of sports day, the present KRS leader announced a jaw-dropping news - those that participated in the marching competition will be promoted to corporal. I couldn't understand the purpose behind his action and I find this notion distasteful. It was unfair to those that earned their rank through hard work. Anyway, its not my decision to make. So, I'll just leave it for them to decide. An advice from me, think wisely before you act.

Well, thats all for now. 5 more days only until I get my SPM result!!
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses