Tagged Tagger Tagging Tag

Monday, March 8, 2010
I found this title rather intriguing when I first thought of it. Its not just 4 words being put together just to make it look like what a teacher will teach in a grammar class. Haha, I will just let you all find it out yourself. Being tagged by one of my friends, nicholas, I have no choice but to answer the questions in this tagging game, which I found annoying to have to answer as they are all related to one theme: cry.

1. Do you cry usually?
Judging by the term "usually", I don't think I cried that often.

2. When would you cry?
When something really sad or happy happens regardless of time.

3. Why do you cry?
There are numerous reasons and each of it might differs, causing infinite reasons to exist. So, I will not write out a what seemed to be a never-ending reasons.

4. When was the last time you cried?
I am getting older as the time goes on and my memories ain't that good compared to my old days. I think you know what I meant.

5. Why did you cried last time?
Since question 4 remained unknown, this answer will be another question mark.

6. Who would you find when you are crying?
Err, I think it will be my pillow if you consider a pillow as a "who". Otherwise, no one else.

7. When you are crying, what would you need to be with you?
A box of tissues? Hahaha.. :)

8. Do you need someone to console you when you are crying?
Nope, I can recover quickly, at least not in the present or past. Who knows what will happen in future. =D

9. Do you cry in public?
I don't know the extent of the term "public" but I guess I had not tried it yet.

10. Who is the 5 person you would like to tag?
Since I find these questions are quite irritating, I think I won't tag any of my friends. If you guys find these questions amusing, then go on ahead and try it. Otherwise, don't force yourself. (No offence to those who created it)


Well, thats all for now. Its 3 more days until SPM result day!!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses