Scholarship Frenzy

Sunday, March 14, 2010
Scholarship frenzy had already started!! Students all over Malaysia are applying scholarships, hoping to get one to study abroad or locally in respective interested field. The same goes for me. I already started filling in the forms for scholarships such as JPA and some others. Well, I think most of you all had already know my result. I got 9A+, 2A and 2A-. It is not a very stupendous result, nevertheless, a satisfying result for me albeit I wished to get better result for my history. However, I'm still grateful for what I achieved. Just to let everyone know, I'm taking engineering courses in future. Anyone in the same basket with me? XP

Well, thats all for now. I congratulate every students in Malaysia that did well in their spm and wish all those that applied for scholarships good luck and all the best. Lets engineer our future from now on. :D
0 Responses