The Verge Of Getting Heart Attack

Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Oh my god!!! I got a phone call from yayasan telekom. I still can't believe my ears when I heard him saying he was calling from telekom. Here's how the conversation goes:

*Rings* *Rings* *Pick up the phone*
*Hello, may I speak to Mr. Tan Ke Yang?*
*I am Tan Ke Yang*
*I am calling from from telekom. Congratulations to you for getting such an excellent result.
*Thank you*
*I am here to tell you that you are invited to UPSI to meet with Menteri ... .. (I can't really hear the name he told me) *
... ... ...
... ... ...
And the conversation continues with me unable to focus on what he said because my heart already flew to the sky.

The moment I hung up the phone, I wanted to scream as loud as possible, considering the fact that if I don't do so, I will get a heart attack. Then, instead of screaming out loudly like a crazy person, I screamed it out by means of typing it out! I'm really sorry, my friends, for typing "omg" like an insane person. Well, I heard him saying that he will send a letter to my house tomorrow and he confirmed with me my address and my cell phone number (my dad's number) and thats all. I'm so going to get myself a former attire!! I just want to ask, anyone in the same boat with me?? Hopefully there will be someone to accompany me on that day. :D

Here's a piano cover to share with you all. Its specially recorded for leowanie as a present for her birthday a fortnight ago. Sorry that I delayed it! xD

Fireflies - Owl City
2 Responses
  1. Iseul Says:

    BB! (:
    First of all, want to congrats you for receiving the award! *claps*

    And.. about the fireflies *wink wink*
    I love it :D
    Thank you so much for the trouble of finding the cover + playing the song + recording the song (:

    Thats the best birthday gift ever, although it is delayed :P haha

    And again, congratulations (=
    and and and..
    THANK YOU SO MUCH. Heee (:

    *bookmarks this page and this particular post*

    *winks*


  2. ~YaNg YanG~ Says:

    Thanks leowanie! Gonna go and see what kind of reward they will give me tomorrow. >.<