4 Down, 9 More To Go

3 days had passed since the first day of SPM!! 4 subjects done and 9 more to go... I don't know how I did in the exam. I just keep writing and writing as long as there is something for the examiner to mark... especially for my history. I read ALL the text books but still my mind was BLANK when I received the paper!! Why this happened to me?? I felt so sad and disappointed with myself. I really did FINISH reading... haiz if only I knew this would happen to me then I would not read any history text book at all and I could concentrate more on my bm... I'm quite satisfied with my english and est... hopefully my essay will not be out of topic!! As for my bm, I can only pray... Anyways, there is a saying "let bygone be bygone". Forget all the bad things and concentrate on the remaining subjects!! Maths, moral and add maths papers are in next week. JYJY do my best in SPM!!
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses