My SPM Progression

Yay!! 7 subjects done already! That means I'm left with... *counting* ... 13-7=6! Almost forgot how to count because maths and add maths were DONE! So far everything are okay. The add maths questions which I thought will be hard were surprisingly EASY but I made one careless mistake... I hoped the questions will be harder because I wasted my sleeping time for it! It caused me to have no mood in the tuition at Mr. Chong that night. It was my last tuition with him but it was nothing special. The night went on like usual: write, write, write... At least I have no exam until next Monday~ Next week will be another tormenting week, all about memorizing!! SIENZZ... Have to study now ler. I will update blog when I have time again!!

Biology and Chinese Literature here I come~~ JYJY!
0 Responses