Irresistable Attraction!

SPM is just around the corner!! 2 more weeks in not enough for me: still got half of Biology, two Sejarah text books...(list continued)... Still if I can stay away from the attraction of my computer, I can manage to finish it. If only I could T.T... Every time I go online, I will forget the time. One hour... two hours... three hours... four hours... "OH!! I online for four hours already!?" That's what happen if I think "Aiya, just on for 15 minutes to check mail, facebook and blog only. It won't take me that long..." Grrr... so angry with myself. From now on, have to stay away from my computer. Befriend books!! :)

Not much interesting event happened in school lately. The only thing that was very obvious was the number of students going to school is decreasing... Today, I learned a few english idioms in school when I joined with my friends to chat about idioms :D Thats all for now, I won't be updating my blog very often but will continue to be active after my SPM.

Good luck for all 2009 SPM candidates. Let us burn the midnight oil together!!
(P.S. no fire please!! XP)
0 Responses