Prefect's Farewell Dinner

Tonight, my school held the prefect farewell party to celebrate the Form 5s, including me that will be graduating soon. The party was held at our school's hall, which was a disappointment. Despite that, I still went to the dinner because I paid RM20 for the prefect's fees and a total of RM100 for all 5 years and yet I did not get any post in the prefect's board... ~.~ I went to the party with Ho accompanying me and reached there early. The party started with a short slide show and of course speeches from teachers and also our dear head boy, Teck Li. Teck Li was surprised when the MC called his name and asked him to give a prompt speech but he did a good one! Then, the party started. I ate and ate and ate... 3 plates of food and one plate of cakes ( the cake SUCKS!!!) The fried rice was hot, very hot... Nevertheless, I think the food here is much more better than the one I ate in the Dewan Tun Abdul Razak. After eating, we had lucky draw and thanks giving ceremony before ending the party.
Vikhna-the-mighty-one and Thivyah~
Still preparing~Our beloved principal giving his speech~The lucky draw event...

Labels: , , edit post
0 Responses