An Unexpected Day

Today, I have an unexpected day, the one I had never imagined before this. Me and Gan went to Ho's house to study account. I went there just to help them do account questions and also revise my biology. At noon, Ho's house became very hot, extremely hot. So, Ho and Gan went to my house after they had their lunch. As we stepped out of Ho's house, the sky became dark, indicating it was going to rain heavily. Luckily, they managed to come to my house before it rained like cat and dog. At my house, our revision continued smoothly. Also at that time, Ho suggested to stay at my house until it was time to go to our invited dinner at Dewan Abdul Razak. Ho also suggested an unexpected suggestion which is a secret and I will not tell it here. His suggestion came true when I agreed with him to do as he wished. Things got a little awkward and everything turned into what I never thought would happen. XD~

At the Dewan Abdul Razak, I had a wierdest dinner ever: all the food had all sort of taste, including sweet, sour, salty, bitter and also spicy. Even the teh tarik was very SPICY!! It was mixed with a lot of GINGER!!! @.@ Despite all that, there were also delicious food, expecially the grilled chicken. Yummy :D At first, I thought the dinner was going to be long, but it turned out wrong. After a short speech from the person-in-charge, we had a fast dinner, as fast as lightning! Almost all people disappeared after 30 minutes... Soon, we were the only one at there still eating even though the food was not really nice... (Sorry Guna, we lied to you... don't tell him ar!!) Then, we walked back to our respective house. I was still trying to catch up with what happened today. It all happened too fast and too surprising that I can't even catch my breath now and my stomach are still burning hot now... ~.~

It's all for now... I will update my blog when I am free again.
(P.S. don't ask me what is the unexpected thing that happened cuz it will be my life-long secret unless me and Ho decided to tell it out ;p)
0 Responses