K3M Merit!!

Today, my school held a chemistry answering technique session and I felt lucky that I went to school as I learned a lot of useful techniques to be used even though some of them looked minor but it is necessary for me to get my targeted A+!! Also at the same day, I got news from my chemistry teacher, Pn. Zalina regarding the K3M (Kuiz Kimia Kebangsaan) and I was told that I got a MERIT for it!! I was one of the four students that get merit and distinctions. Unfortunately, my teacher told me that the certificate that the PPD sent to my school had my name typed wrongly. My name was typed as "Tan Key Ang"!! GRRRR!! Such simple mistake but it is enough to make the cert become a piece of priceless paper to me!! So, my teacher had already called the secretory-in-charge to retype a new certificate for me... Hopefully it can be done so that I can get my cert before I end my secondary school life. Anyway, I felt happy cause I did not read the last two chapter of Form 5 and still managed to score well :D

SPM is 6 days from now... JYJY!!
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses