Funny Day

Today, I went to school as usual even though most of my friends decided to not to go to school. At first, I thought it would be a good chance to study at school as there would not be any distractions in my class but I was wrong again!! When me, Ho and Gan reached the school, Ho told Vikhna the phone call that Gan had with the "so-called-girlfriend", Jeanette Seah from the winning team of the RHB Star Mighty Minds Challenge. Then, we laughed and that was not all. Just before the assembly start, Gan's cell phone rang. He put his cell phone in his bag while he walked towards the library. Ho and I heard the ring tone and called Gan to answer the call. As expected from our clever Ho, the call was from Jeanette. He quickly ran to the assembly and spread the news. As the day proceeded, Gan received another two or so phone calls from Jeanette which made us laughed until stomachache. Ho was jealous of Gan's early meeting with his "girlfriend" and nagged around about this impossible event. Finally, Vikhna checked his cell phone and found out the relationship was still not yet fully developed and every thing will be crystal clear after SPM ~.~

8 more days to SPM!! JYJY!!
Labels: , , edit post
0 Responses