End Year Trip Debate... STOP IT!!

Today, my friends and I had a discussion on our end year trip. We talked about the trip to Penang which the girls planned earlier. They talked and talked in front of me while I was memorizing my Biology. The discussions became heated when they debated whether they wanted to go or not. I felt irritated and pissed off as they were shouting at each other and disturbed my emotions and mood for reading. So, I blurted out and asked them to stop talking. At last, most of my male friends agreed to not to go to the trip the girls planned. I, on the other hand, have not make up my mind on whether I want to go to the trip or not as almost all of my best friends are not going. I will not think of this now as it is 8 days away from SPM!! Everyone, please put these things aside and start studying as SPM is just around the corner!! Trip or no trip is no more important to us in this moment and we have plenty time after SPM even though some of us will go NS while others will go working.

PLEASE STOP TALKING AND START STUDYING AND DON'T DISTURB MY DELAYED STUDYING SCHEDULE!! SPM comes first!!
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses