3 More To Go!

Thursday, November 26, 2010
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......
finally finish all the memorizing subjects!! Today, I sat for 2 subjects with a total of 3 papers which were the accounts and chinese literature. To think back, the SPM schedule really made me scared. Biology is followed by chinese literature!! BIOLOGY+CHINESE LITERATURE=DEATH... but everything seemed to be inversed today. Account paper is harder than chinese literature, which was the last thing I expected. The chinese literature paper is almost the same as perak trial paper! Instead, the account paper 2 came out graph, which had never happened in any of the years before for as long as I know....

Never mind that... what is the most important is to get sleep!!!!!! Didn't sleep for more than 24 hours now... My pimples are blooming and erupting!! 2 more science subjects are coming really soon. JYJY!! Get some sleep tonight~~
Labels: edit post
0 Responses