Bad Day

Thursday, February 25, 2010
Yesterday was a really bad day for me. It was a disaster that I won't even bother mentioning as my mood will start to swing whenever I started to think about it. Nevertheless, I think I will feel better if I write it down to share it with everyone instead of keeping it in my heart. Okay, here's the sequel of calamities that happened, but I must warn you, don't read this long passage if you dislike pessimistic story:

I was supposed to take my car driving test today. At least that's what my car instructor told me before CNY. I trusted him but he lied to me. Yes, I did not take my test yesterday. I was told by my car instructor that I was not ready to take it. What the...? I really wanted to scold him at that time since its his fault for not teaching me car parking a few lessons before the test eve. Instead, he asked me to drive around Proton City, which is totally unrelated to the test, for a few lessons for unknown reasons. Yeah, I know he wanted me to master and get used to the whole driving thing but I don't appreciate his effort. I have plenty of time to practice after getting my license P. So, my test was delayed to March 10, which is 2 weeks away from now and whats worse is that I will be getting my result on the next day. I'll just have to wait for another 2 weeks which make it one and a half month since I first learned car driving. Arrrrr.... I'm really sicked of waiting! This whole delayed-car-driving-test-thing really vexed me but thats not the end of my bad day.

In the late afternoon, which is about 3pm, my mum came back from her work and scolded me for being lunatic and obsessed with my computer, again. Well, its not the first time, nevertheless, it still hurts me whenever she said it especially when she said that I didn't help her do house chores when I always do what she asked me to do and what I'm obliged to do. So, I just turned off the computer and went straight to do the house chores with a really bad mood. After doing all the house chores, I went to have my dinner. My dad was already eating by the time I sat down and started to have my dinner. While I was telling him the most probable result date, unbeknown to me the reasons, he just started to criticize my little sister's lazy and lackadaisical attitude in studying. I was really pissed off at that time. After doing all the work and feeling exhausted, I still need to hear all this gibberish stuff which is utterly useless for me while I'm enjoying my dinner. Then, like a bolt from blue, I heard my dad saying that he wanted to cut my internet line. NO WAY!! INTERNET IS MY LIFE!! Then he said he wanted to ban my TV into oblivion and cut all the telephone lines. Fortunately, he said he will only do so after I finish all my scholarship applications and college registration. This phrase really saved me from going into madness. So the dinner didn't went well and I have zilch appetite to continue eating. So, I'm off to prepare for the gathering which I will attend that night.

The only good thing that made me feel better is this gathering with my former POL teacher, Mr. Chong and my friends. I complaint and talked about all those bad things to my friends. I felt better after doing so. I really want to thank my friend who are willing to hear my ranting and grumbling and console me. I really appreciate it. The gathering was great as I had not met my teacher for quite a long time. There's a chinese saying "unfortunate events don't come alone" which aptly describes what I went through.

Well, thats all for now. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day for me. No matter how hard life is, we still have to move on...

P.S. I can't even help my friend to solve his love problem. I'm really a failure today... Sobz..
3 Responses
  1. Don't be pessimistic as life would never be a bed of roses and all these challenges were just given to test your capability in life. Always remember this... "Tomorrow would be a better day".. no matter how bad your day are. =) Cheer up my friend, and you're not a total failure, you're just like a baby started to gain experiences in the growth process.


  2. ~YaNg YanG~ Says:

    Thanks nick, again! Yeah, I know challenges and problems that we faced in our daily life are what that shape us. Yeah, young baby, Mr. Young, very much similar! :D

    P.S. Nick, there's no nid to say " you're welcome" since you said it so many times already. XP~


  3. Erm, you know what? I just want to post it before you write that. But since you posted this, i just want to say:" You're welcome!!!" ^_^