My Preparation For CNY

Saturday, February 13, 2010
Its been very long since I got a haircut. From what I can recall, I cut my hair way back a few days before spm exam and that was more than 2 months ago. So you can imagine what my hair will look like: its like a small bush growing on top of my head. My sisters joked it as bird nest which really ticks me off. So, thats the story and reason I choose to cut my hair which I planned to cut it only a few days before I will get my spm result.

I went to the salon after having my lunch and as expected, its fully booked but I managed to squeezed into the barber's "schedule". After waiting for an hour, I found a chance when the man supposed to have his haircut went out for some shopping. So, I consider myself pretty lucky. Unfortunately, that was pretty much the only lucky part of this whole process. Before the barber started to cut my hair, I told her to not cut my hair until too short. I guess she was too busy that she misheard what I told her and continued with my usual schooling hairstyle which is the really short one. As I didn't wear my spectacles, I can't see the process of my hair cutting because everything looked blur. After cutting she asked me if I'm satisfied. So, I wore back my specs and saw this short "product". I was speechless, nevertheless, I never told her she misheard because what is done, its done. Even if I complained, it will be meaningless. After I went back home, I spent quite a while in front of mirror trying to find a solution to make my hair look not so short. Maybe I'll try to put some gel on my hair some other day. It'll be crazy and take a very long time as I never had any experience with it. >.<

So, it was another gloomy day for me. Luckily, my friends consoled me during the gathering session. Its good to see many of my NS friends back to TM!! Most of them became thinner and "darker". (Haha, no offence... ^^) This gathering most probably will be my only chance to see my NS friends as I will go back to Kedah for another 2 days and you all will go back to your camp when I'm back at TM. So, thanks for showing up yea. =) Okay, thats all for now.
0 Responses