Its Just An Analysis

Friday, February 5, 2010
Busyness, define it. What I find most interesting is that I am not that busy in these few days and yet I felt I am somehow busy. Did you ever felt the same way and wondered why? Maybe my sisters' hectic life make me felt so? Ridiculous... So, I'll just analyse it why this phenomena happens in our life here.

To make my life less boring, I always try to make it busy. The easiest way is to engage myself in house chores. Yup, I do house chores for at least 2 hours per day. Its not too long but quite tiring. Then, I also attend car driving lessons. It only last for an hour but my feet will feel numb after the lessons. I started playing guitar recently and had a hard time pressing the string as it hurts my fingers. So, had you guys and gals noticed what is common for all these activities? Its TIREDNESS! You think you are busy because you are tired. Haha, I know I got you or maybe you just realized it now after reading my conclusion?

Despite all that, I still feel boring at times as there're not many friends in town that I can visit and talk with. I guess this is the time when online friends play their role huh! Well, thats all for now.
Labels: edit post
3 Responses
  1. Nicholas Says:

    then find a gf lor.... (YeeShen)


  2. CJ Says:

    Ho, your work place gt a lot of pretty gals (customers)...show them what you are made of first b4 u tell ke yang LOL-share the one world~~


  3. ~YaNg YanG~ Says:

    Hm.. like seow said, I should focus on studies first! No gf~ ^^