Canon In D (C Major)

Monday, February 8, 2010
Canon in D, a nice piece by Johann Pachelbel, is quite well known in the world of music. I'm sure almost everyone that played piano would've heard and played this piece. Recently, my online friend sent me a very soothing version of Canon in D. Since I was so bored at home, I decided to play this piece and also send it to my online friend for spending time chatting with me. So, here I am, posting this video to share with all my friends also. =)

Well, this is my first time recording myself playing a piano piece. I made many mistakes while playing it especially at the end part. Hopefully everyone can enjoy it and any comments will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Canon In D (C Major)
Labels: edit post
3 Responses
  1. sh. Says:

    You can play the piano? Wow ^^

    That's amazing


  2. ~YaNg YanG~ Says:

    yup, thats why i used a piano picture as my profile picture. ^^


  3. Josephine Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.