SPM Result, Feb Or March?

Sunday, February 21, 2010
There's been rumours about the date in which spm real result will be announced. Some say it will be announced in late february whilst some say it will be in mid march. Actually, I believe the real one will be in march rather than late february because it seems to be more logical to think that the result will be announced when all first batch NS trainees finish their training. Anyway, I don't really care about the date in which our result will be officially announced. Of course I prefer it to be earlier but our destiny had already been set the moment we finished spm or even earlier-when we finished answering the question papers. So, its just the matter of time for us to reveal it. When the time comes, I think every student will wish to get it another day later as it'll be nerve wrecking!! I even started to feel nervous every now and then. Haha, I hope I won't faint on the spot where I will receive my result due to nervousness. To think back, I was actually quite nervous when I saw my friends received their pmr result. The first few of my friends missed straight As because they scored B in BM or Geography. That even made me more nervous! Haha, luckily I didn't black out when I got my result. The waiting is filled with various feelings and high hope but its all worth it when I got my result. So, I wish for the same when I get my spm result in about 3 weeks time. It may not be straight 1As but I hope it will be a satisfying result. I'm prepared for any result thats worse than what I anticipated. (But no Cs!! That's my principle, hahaha :D)

Well, thats all for now. Any update on the real date will be announced in the newspaper as well as the news. I will also post it on my blog when the time comes. For the meantime, lets just wait patiently, enjoy our free lives and of course pray hard.
3 Responses
  1. sh. Says:

    Just enjoy the rest of your holiday =D
    When the time comes, then start feeling nervous lah. LOLLL xD
    Wish you all the best!
    (Trust me, it'll come out in March =p)


  2. Yeah, just enjoy our holiday to the fullest!!! =) Not much time left though before the result being announced. Just pray hard ya! Wish me good luck okay??? All the best, baby... =)


  3. ~YaNg YanG~ Says:

    Haha, thanks starlover and nick. Yeah, only left 3 week holiday for us to enjoy. Nick, all the best and good luck to you too! ^_^