SPM Result Date

Thursday, February 25, 2010
About 2 hours ago, I said that the SPM result date are yet to be confirmed but now, the real SPM result date is officially announced!! A letter was received by my former high school regarding this date and its confirmed that our result will be out in 11th of March!! Actually, I kinda figured it out a few days back but I still want to thank my friend, Liyana for 100% confirmed me with this news.

Well, thats all for now. We still have one fortnight to enjoy our holidays before the starting of a really hectic life. So, enjoy yourself! :)


Labels: edit post
9 Responses
  1. sh. Says:

    It IS earlier than last year's. By one day. LOLL =P

    I got my result on 12th of March. So good luck!


  2. ~YaNg YanG~ Says:

    Haha, thanks starlover. Can I know the result you got for your spm last year? XD


  3. crasher Says:

    Good Luck for those SPM students....^^


  4. ~YaNg YanG~ Says:

    Thanks. Its 10 more days until the moment of truth!! Getting excited now. XD


  5. Chih Sheng Says:

    Hai,Yang Yang..
    I oso student who took spm last year..
    Is that our result date is 11th of March?
    Not 12th March o?


  6. ~YaNg YanG~ Says:

    Hi, ChihSheng. Welcome to my blog. :D

    Yeah, its 11th of March. There are also rumours saying that the result will be out on 16th of March. Last year's result was released on 12th of March but not this year. :)


  7. sh. Says:

    Ah sorry baby. I didn't notice you asked a question.

    My result was 12A1's. Good luck again! Few days left =D


  8. ~YaNg YanG~ Says:

    Wow, you got a very good result. :)Yeah, 2 days more!!! OMG, pray for me~ XD


  9. Anonymous Says:

    hey you.nice blog ;) btw,how sure are you about the SPM date?