12 Subjects Again

Wednesday, December 1, 2009
Just now, I watched the news and heard that there will be 12 subjects that can be taken for students that will be taking SPM next year. That means there will be no 10 subjects limit which I think they all worry about. According to The Star Newspaper, moves are afoot to limit to 12 the number of subjects an SPM candidate can take from next year, now that examination fees have been abolished! So, form 4 and form 5 don't have to worry much now... Before this, all wondering which to take: chinese or account or art or others... so frustrating... Its so nice of the government.

Today, I also found out my friend, HO IS SICK. Our very-fit-and-healthy-Ho also got sick already!! He got HIGH FEVER! Hearing this news made me feel feverish @.@ Hmm.. I think its because he is punished for being naughty! He even got RM15 from CF even though he ate more than work in our school canteen day... or maybe because he always bully others?... or because of other personal reasons... Anyway, there are 3 more days after today. Hopefully you can get well and study for chemistry! Its such a bad timing as chemistry is your last subject!

As for me, I have 2 more subjects and10 more days to go! Everyone take care of yourself for this short period!! Drink more water~~
0 Responses