Packing, Get Set, Off To Sunway

Thursday, December 17, 2009
Today, I will be going to Sunway. Hooray for that. Yesterday, the boys had a discussion on a trip and of course that includes me. After much talking, we decided to go to Sunway to play. I was quite exited to go for this trip. Its been so long since I went to KL to play ( actually its only 1 year) but this dreading year made it seemed so long~ Whenever there is a trip, there will surely be packings. Hmm... Lets see, money is a "must" and of course as usual I brought more money for spare. In case there will be someone who forgot to bring money or didn't bring enough money to use...

Departing in just a few minutes. Wait for my return with some good news!! Good luck to me and enjoy myself!! Get set, off I go to Sunway!! :D
0 Responses