Finished... Now What?

Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Yesterday, I finished my SPM!! YEAH!!!!!!!!! I really wanted to scream but due to the uncomfortable feeling of my throat, I restrained myself from doing so... Anyway, SPM is a past for me already~ Today, me and my friends went to the field to do some exercise. I started with pure jogging for 4 laps and continued with some kicks for football and finally some shoot for basketball. I had much fun and surely my friends too. Its been so long since I touched the balls and engaged in a match XD

There will be an education fair this Saturday and Sunday at Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur. I am still thinking to go there or not. For more information, please visit here. The end of SPM means the start of our happy time!! Lets cheer together!! :D
Labels: , edit post
2 Responses
  1. jiin Says:

    dear tan, you dun want hang me out....


  2. ~YaNg YanG~ Says:

    aiyo... just play ball only ma... girls no nid play lar later u get dark coloured skin >.<