Sunway Trip

Thursday, December 24, 2009
First and foremost, I am here to clarify that I was not around in this whole week, so anything that I could not reply please do forgive me. Enough said, here is my first post for the chain events that happened in this week.

Last week, I went to Sunway for a trip held by my friends. We went for some shoppings and of course The Sunway Lagoon. The night scene at Sunway is extremely beautiful and intriguing. Here are some photos I would like to share with you all. Sorry for the delay for uploading photos...
After wetting, sure we have to take some photos
Lagoon watch... Stars~~After cleaning up, we took some photos again
Night scene of the main entrance of Sunway PyramidWent to eat "hot-pot" or also called as "火锅"
Going back to TM lor~
More photos will be uploaded in facebook. I apologize again for the delay... >.<
0 Responses