Movie To Recommend

Thursday, December 24, 2009
When I was at Sunway Pyramid, me and my friends also went for a movie "Avatar". I strongly recommend you guys to watch this movie. This is not only a movie with nice plot, it also contains many good moral values for people to understand. It was directed by James Cameron, which was also the director of the movie "Titanic". Here is a short summary on the movie:

The story is set in the year 2154 when Earth's inhabitants, having used up most of their natural resources through decades of living in excess, plan to use military force to conquer Pandora, a moon roughly the same size as Earth. Pandora, inhabited by a wise, peaceful, and nature-respecting people with blue skin called the Na'vi, is rich in a resource that the people of Earth desperately need.
(Adopted from Yahoo)

Hm.. I think I will not continue to give the summary. You guys can find out more by watching the movie. Hooray for Avatar!! Its a movie worth watching for this year! :D Here are some pictures of the movie to share with you all:




Enjoy the movie!! XD

Labels: edit post
0 Responses