Visiting My Granny

Thursday, December 24, 2009
As soon as I reached home, I got news from my parents that I will be going back to my granny's house at the other side of Perak for FOUR days! Whoa... so tiring for me to start yet another journey... After some repacking, me and my family were off to Kedah~ At my granny's house, I spent most of my time watching television. There were no internet, no astro... NOTHING!! Of course my granny was still nice and friendly. She cooked many food for us. I ate until I wanted to vomit. I almost couldn't find a second when I was hungry... I also celebrated "dong zhi" or " 冬至" at there. I also got chance to make "tang yuan" or "汤圆" and eat lots of it ^^

Finally, I came back to TM today... Since today is Christmas Eve, my friends all are holding a gathering at Jiin's house. I got the news confirmed as soon as I came back. We can count down to Christmas at !2.00 am later!! I will attend the gathering despite I just reached my home and is tired. Either way, I wish you guys a Merry Christmas and for those who got good result for PMR, I congratulate you, for those who did not score well, I advice you to not give up and continue your hardwork, and finally I wish you all a happy new year!! 2010 count down is starting!! :D
0 Responses