Tiring Day

Sunday, December 27, 2009
Today, I attended a driving course with one of my friends, Kok Yee. As we were told to arrive at the registration place before 8am, I left my home at 7.40am and reached the designated place at about 8am. At first, the place was empty. There were not much people waiting but as time passed, the amount of people kept increasing until it was fully crowded. Many of them had not registered yet. So, we, who had registered earlier had to wait the others =.='' We waited for so long... 8am... 9am... 10am... yes! Finally almost all of them were registered. So we started the talk. The first speaker was an Indian. He talked many rubbish and only finish 3 pages of LCD in one hour!! @.@ Then another Malay speaker came in and took over his "work" and started all over again... *faint* After about 45 minutes of talking, we were given a break... Gosh, why they like to waste time so much!!?? As I had not eaten any breakfast, I went to the canteen there to eat my lunch. It turned out to be a disaster as well. Many people rushed to there to buy food and the people serving the food had bad attitude and the food was disgusting too... After finishing my "lunch", I went back and continued the talk. It continued until about 1.45pm and we got another break again... zzz... God damn them... The Malays went to pray and we started again at 2.45pm... Then, the speaker rushed with lightning speed to finish his talk and we managed to finish it before 5pm... I felt so relieved after that as I thought the talk might go on until 7pm...

At the same time, I met many ex-MES friends. I met Nasree, a short but friendly and clever man, Syamil, a tall, handsome and clever boy too and Faathir, my beloved English teacher's son. Their look had not changed much so I still recognize them when I saw them there. I got some chance to chat with them while waiting for the talk and know about their studies after they left MES.

Anyway, I finished the first stage of car lessons and more will come later. Next week will be the "undang" exam. So, for those who are yet to take this exam, I wish you good luck! :D Gambateh~
2 Responses
  1. eMeRLyN Says:

    taking the undang course and the L- license really waste u a lot of time, most of the time u have to wait... wait... wait... I remembered that i waited for long heck of 4 hr in the hall only to register the L-license, damn them... they didnt even tell me when i asked them y am i thr? anyway, gambateh to u.


  2. ~YaNg YanG~ Says:

    Thanks for your support and I'm well aware of this fact. Those people working there have a bad attitude and are not "customer-friendly". They thought we paid it and we will wait for it patiently. We sure will wait for it, lest we have to wait for another week for the lesson. Thats a misconception but what can we do? Unless the "boss" take some action and until then, we will just have to bear with it...