Last But Not Least

Thursday, December 31, 2009
Today is 31st of December 2009. Yes, today is the last day of 2009 and I'm pretty sure everyone is aware of this fact. Without us knowing it, 2009 is ending. If you ask me whether I will miss it, I can answer you immediately and it will be a "yes". My heart felt heavy to leave this precious and final year I spent with my friends. Theres no doubt we will get seperated and went on our lives and study at different places. I guess this is called life. Time comes and goes quickly like an arrow released and there will be no turning back. We will be continuing our lives until we reached our goals. 2010 is a brand-new year for all of us. It is the start of something new: we study in new places, make new friends, adapt to new environment, learn new knowledge and gain new experience. Stepping into 2010, I have new goals and everything will surely be different. 2 and a half months more until I get my SPM result and you won't even believe me if I say I'm not longing for a better result than what I anticipated and of course I'm nervous.

There will be tremendous change in my blog content in 2010. I will post mostly things according to my opinion similar to the paragraph above and there will be less things on my private life or if have, I will create another personal blog which will be privatized and only friends will be invited. Well, thats all for now. 19 hours more and it will be a bye bye to 2009. Wish everyone a happy new year 2010. May this new year bring new luck to all of us! Goodbye, my beloved friends! *crying while smiling*

P.S. I'm so sentimental! XD
Labels: , , edit post
1 Response
  1. 雨文·雯 Says:

    yang, y u suddenly so sentimental?
    sengaja make ppl cry 1.. haha..