Being Sentimental... T.T

Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Another day had passed. I am one step closer to the last subject!! As I said, today will be the day I go to school to return my books. After about one hour of "recollecting" my books, finally I found all of my books which earlier I thought some were "missing-in-action". To look back at all the text books, I felt a sudden surge of emotion inside me especially the Biology text book and the Sejarah text book. This two text books had accompanied me for many days and even weeks. We did many things together including eating together, sleeping together and never left each other! Suddenly I felt like I don't want to return the book to school anymore. So sentimental huh!! I will be missing you all after you all are gone T__T

I will upload photos later... For now, I had to go to school to do what I should do...
Labels: edit post
0 Responses