Last Day!!

Sunday, December 13, 2009
Well, time sure flies. Today will be the last day before my final paper of SPM and of course it will also be the last paper for most of my Chinese friends. After tomorrow, we will be totally freed from this exam!! Maybe some people think finishing SPM will be the time for enjoying ourselves but I think it differently. If you change your perspective, you just might find being a bookworm is better than being a couch potato. Okay okay... maybe some entertainment is a "must" but 3 months of holidays really requires some planning so that it will be utilized fully. Before that, I still have many square-grid-words to read and write. I hate to write these words despite I learned them since I was small. It drains my energy like it's drinking water but still... being a pure one is better than a ''banana'' :D (no offence cause I am talking about those that learned Chinese since primary school but gave up on it in SPM)

Well, Chinese paper's format had just changed this year to a harder version. So, I will just hope that it will be easier than trial paper and I wish every Chinese in Malaysia good luck in taking Chinese papers!! JYJY! One more day... XP
Labels: , edit post
1 Response
  1. jiin Says:

    last day.... we gambateh 2gether... fired...